NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Bydand Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, the District of Columbia and Canada, who are the age of majority or older in state/province of residence. Age of majority in the US and DC is 18 (19 in AL & NE). Void in Hawaii, Alaska, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Giveaway. Bydand Home Loans LLC, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Giveaway (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, the “Giveaway Entities”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step- siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Giveaway Entry Periods: The Giveaway begins on November 14, 2021 at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on December 14, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM PT (the “Giveaway Period”).The Website (defined below) clock is the official timekeeper for this Giveaway.
- How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are two (2) ways to enter into the Giveaway:
Website Entry: Visit https://bydand.com/win/xbox/ ("Website"), find "Win and Xbox" and follow the onscreen instructions for completing all required entry fields. Once you have completed the entry form, and have agreed to these Official Rules, then click "submit" to be entered into the Giveaway ("Website Entry")
Mail In Entry: To enter the Giveaway by mail, during the Giveaway Period, hand print (in the following order) your full name, complete street address, mobile number, email address and birth date, on a 4″ x 6″ postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail it to: Bydand Home Loans LLC, 34270 Pacific Coast Highway, Suite A, Dana Point, CA 92629 (a "Mail-in Entry").
In-Person Entry: Visit the Bydand Home Loans event booth at the Ladera Ranch Farmers Market, 28275 Avendale Blvd. Ladera Ranch, California, 92629.
The Website Entry is hereafter referred to collectively as "Entry" or "Entries." Giveaway Entities will not acknowledge or confirm receipt of any Entries, regardless of entry method used. Giveaway Entities are not responsible for Internet provider or cellular carrier or cell tower glitches or outages that result in the non-receipt of any participants' entry attempts. Giveaway Entities are not responsible for Entries that are garbled, corrupted, or otherwise unascertainable or incomprehensible. All Entries must be submitted by the End Date, any Entries or entry attempts received thereafter will be destroyed.
Limit one (1) Entry per Entrant, per method of entry, as described above. Any person who attempts to participate by using multiple cellular telephone numbers, multiple identities, or by using any device or artifice to participate in violation of the terms stated in these official Rules, may be disqualified by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar participation methods or agents will void such participation in the Giveaway. In the event of a dispute over who is an Entrant or who an Entry corresponds to, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Giveaway as of the actual time that such information was received by Sponsor, will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account subscriber" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, education, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Giveaway Entities may require an Entrant to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants may be required to indicate their acceptance to the Official Rules where indicated at the time of registration; provided, however, that any Entrant's participation in the Giveaway constitutes, and is deemed, such Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to the Official Rules and any and all decisions of Giveaway Entities, which are final and binding in all respects. All Entrants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Giveaway and/or these Official Rules.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: A random drawing will be conducted by Administrator from among all eligible entries received in the applicable Entry Pool on the dates set forth in these Official Rules. Limit one (1) prize per Entrant/person during the entire Giveaway Period. The potential Grand Prize Winners will be notified by email on or about the day of the applicable random drawing, and each will have seventy-two (72) hours from the time a Grand Prize Winner notification is sent by Administrator to respond to the notification. In the event a potential Grand Prize Winner fails to respond to a Grand Prize Winner notification with seventy-two (72) hours, he/she will forfeit his/her right to the Grand Prize and the Grand Prize may, at Sponsor's sole discretion, be awarded to an alternate Grand Prize Winner, time permitting.
*Entry Pool Start at 12:00:01 AM PT and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT.
Upon receiving the Winner notification response, Administrator may send each potential Winner an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity (where legal) and Liability Release (if a United States resident), which will need to be completed, signed and returned to Administrator within seven (7) days of receipt of the Release. If any Prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, that Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner, time permitting. Administrator and Sponsor are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, or illegible paperwork. By signing the Release, Winners acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- CONDITIONS FOR AWARDING PRIZE: Winners must meet all eligibility requirements. In the event a potential Grand Prize Winner is deemed ineligible, or is not available to claim a Grand Prize during the specified dates, then an alternate Winner may be selected at random from eligible entries received, time permitting.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARVS"): One (1) Grand Prize Winners– A Xbox One, Game Controller, and Two Video Games. ARV: $299.00 USD each. Total ARV of all prizes is: $387.98 USD. Any and all guarantees and warranties for any Prizes are subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions, and the Winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Prize will be awarded as is. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No cash or other substitution allowed by any Winner, but Sponsor may substitute a Prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor's sole discretion for any reason. The Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, if applicable.
- Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Giveaway; (b) release and hold harmless the Giveaways Entities from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Giveaway, the Submission, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry or the Submission; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize or any portion thereof.
- Limitations of Liability: The Giveaway Entities as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Giveaway, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold judging from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. Entrant (or entrant's parent/legal guardian, if entrant is a minor in the state of his/her residence) further agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Prize at its sole discretion.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, other than those concerning the administration of the Giveaway or the determination of winner or for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the participation in a Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any disputes arising out of these Official Rules (except for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the use of Prizes) shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration conducted in California, under the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. before a single, neutral arbitrator who is a former or retired California state or federal court judge with experience in entertainment matters who shall follow California law and the Federal Rules of Evidence and have no authority to award punitive damages. Either party may enforce a final arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction in California, including an award of costs, fees and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Giveaway Entities shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of California. Any dispute or portion thereof, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules), that may not be arbitrated pursuant to applicable state or federal law may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in California; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out- of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaways, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Giveaway Winners: For the Giveaway Winner's name (available after December 21, 2021), send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2021 to: Winners List, Bydand Home Loans LLC, Pacific Coast Hwy, Suit A, Dana Point, California, 92629 .
- Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 15, 2021 to: Official Rules - Bydand Giveaway, 34270 Pacific Coast Hwy. Suite A, Dana Point, California, 92629. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this Website.
- SPONSOR Bydand Home Loans LLC, 34270 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite A, Dana Point, California, 92629.
ADMINISTRATOR: Bydand Home Loans LLC, 34270 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite A, Dana Point, California, 92629
Microsoft Corporation is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. Xbox® One is a trademark of Microsoft® Corporation. "Xbox" Family logo are registered trademarks, and "Xbox One" is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.